60° DIAMOND - 2 INCH
Originally called KISS 102
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 7 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has diamonds with 2 inch sides and the half diamond (triangle). Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use scissors or cut several layers at a time with a rotary cutter—and have stitching lines on every piece!
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- good for fussy cutting
- ideal for scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
Use a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP).
It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
There are several articles about fussy cutting diamonds on the All About Inklingo blog. Fussy cutting is sometimes called "Kaleidoscope," One Block Wonder, and "Stack n Whack."
Love the lines. Quilt more!
The two-inch diamond works perfectly with the star points on the Shape Collection # 1 CD (sold out).
REQUESTED BY Inklingoist Tilde Binger
Tilde asked for the diamond and half diamond to add even more design options for Inklingo Shape Collection # 1 (sold out).
Tilde maintains the Inklingo Sampler Blog, the Inklingo Projects Blog, and wrote the wonderful FREE pattern called Tilde’s Tiny Totes. She is one of the first people I told about Inklingo when I was developing it. She is a wonderful freind.
New to Hand Piecing? Learn with the DVD lesson in Jane Austen Writing Table Quilts, which is on sale for only $14.95. (Act now, before we realize what we've done!)
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
What quilters love about Inklingo diamonds