60° HEXAGON - 1.25 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 18 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has hexagons with 1.25 inch sides (2.5 inches across from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, and thirds. Several other sizes are available.
There are also two bonus shapes—a pentagon and a circle.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- notes about using the partial hexagons to make pieced hexagons
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- pattern for place mats (below)
- patterns for finger pincushion, toothpick, needle case
- partial hexagons increase your design options for borders and edges
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for fussy cutting and scrap quilts
- complimentary 70-page design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
The pattern for this place mat is included.
The Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) is free with this shape collection. (Details).
Love the lines. Quilt more!
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
Muriel made this knitting bag with Inklingo 1.25 inch hexagons for her mother for Christmas. "It’s so easy and so quick to make with inklingo." Merci beaucoup, Muriel!
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo hexagons and VIDEO