60° HEXAGON - 0.375 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 21.3 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has hexagons with 0.375 inch sides (0.75 inch across from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, and thirds. Several other sizes are available.
This flower is less than 2 inches in each direction.
0.375 = 3/8
(Larger than a quarter inch, smaller than a half inch)
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial hexagons increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for scrap quilts
- can be used with any pattern which uses this size
- complimentary 70-page design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
0.375 inch shapes are smaller than hexagons with 0.5 inch sides and bigger than hexagons with 0.25 inch sides.
Each seam is just one load of the needle!
The Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) is free with this shape collection. (Details)
The partial hexagons create options for many more designs like Pinwheel and Inner City Quilts.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing? Learn with the DVD lesson in Jane Austen Writing Table Quilts, which is on sale for only $14.95. (Act now, before we realize what we've done!)
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo hexagons and VIDEO