HUNTER'S STAR DESIGN BOOK
$20 VALUE FREE (for a limited time only)
PDF DOWNLOAD - DESIGN BOOK 15.8 MB
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
Everything you need to Design and Sew Hunter's Star
- notes about fabric selection
- design examples that will inspire you
- how to cut without measuring and even "layer to cut" so you don't print every shape
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- unique step-by-step guide to use beside the sewing machine with illustrations
- pressing diagrams
- 24 worksheets with variations using 1, 2, or 3 sizes
- free for a limited time only
This 115-page PDF is a wonderful resource whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine.
It includes resources for professional pattern designers too!
WHERE TO GET THE SHAPES TO PRINT ON FABRIC
There is a choice of 3 sizes.
This design uses all three sizes! Let the design book get you excited about new border designs, sashing, and combining sizes. There are also several articles on the All About Inklingo blog, including an EQ project file to download.
Why do I have to place an order before I download a free item?
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Print, cut, sew! No templates. No measuring! No weird rulers! No paper to pick off.
MAIN HUNTER'S STAR PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Hunter's Star