JUDY MARTIN'S WALTZING MATILDA - 12 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 52.8 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
Waltzing Matilda was designed by Judy Martin ©1988. Used with permission.
This Inklingo PDF includes all of the shapes for Waltzing Matilda and variations.
There are 3 bonus shapes for even more design options.
You have a choice of 3 sizes.
12 inch block
Waltzing Matilda is an original design by Judy Martin. It was first published in Judy Martin's Ultimate Book of Quilt Block Patterns in 1988.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for the traditional block
- 3 bonus shapes for exciting variations
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- worksheets showing design options
The bonus triangles make even more star variations. I named my favorite "Waltzing Judy" in honor of Judy and her creativity.
- 3 optional combo layout to save time and fabric
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for scraps
- unique one-page sewing guide for reference at the machine
- fussy cut the star points or the octagon for impressive effects
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- sew partial seams easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
Judy Martin's Waltzing Matilda is a wonderful design to piece by machine, but you can sew it by hand with Inklingo if you need a portable project.
NOTE Please see the All About Inklingo blog for my best tips and design ideas. Subscribe so you don't miss anything!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN WALTZING MATILDA PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Waltzing Matilda and Waltzing Judy.