60° DIAMOND - 3 INCH
Originally called Lite # 7
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 12 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has diamonds with 3 inch sides and half and quarter diamonds (triangles). Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- good for fussy cutting
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
This is a big diamond, 5.2 inches from point to point, but there were several requests for it, especially from quilters who are using Inklingo Shape Collection # 3 and a pattern from Australian Patchwork and Quilting called Candied Hexagons.
Sew by machine or use a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
"I printed and hand sewed this diamond. I've been sewing and piecing for years. I've never been able to get my points so perfect. Your printing on fabric is awesome. " - Scarlett in Arizona
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing?
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo diamonds